Eleaf iStick Pico 75W
- Weight:0.200 Kgs
The iStick Pico, just like its name, is preferable, innovative, compact and outstanding (PICO). With a compact size, you can hold it in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability. Powered by single interchangeable 18650 cell, the iStick Pico also provides you with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TCR modes.
- Size: 45 x 23 x 70.5mm
- Thread type: 510 thread
- Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (not included). The cell should be with continuous discharge current above 25A
- Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
- Output wattage: 1-75W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃ / 200－600℉ (TC modes)
- Color: white, gray, black
- Tiny and Cute Appearance: With a compact size, you can hold the kit in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability.
- Interchangeable 18650 Cell: Users can carry spare cells when on the go and change the cell easily by removing the battery cap only.
- TC-SS and TCR Modes Available:Despite the compact size, the iStick Pico allows an intelligent but yet satisfying draw with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR) modes.
- Unique Bottom Design:The ventilation holes at the bottom are for better heat dissipation and the adjustment buttons are located at the bottom as well.
- 510 Spring Connector:It also retains stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector for strong wear resistance and high adaptability.
Micro USB Port:
Charging: The 18650 cell can be charged in the iStick Pico through the side USB port via 1A wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery charger. The recommended way is to charge the cell externally as it will take less time to give the cell a full charge.
The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
Warranty: 6 months.